The Masonic Mutual Limited offers cover which can be tailored specifically to the needs of Masonic organisations. We understand that the assets and activities of Masonic organisations are wide-ranging. Many have historic and heritage buildings, as well as museums that house rare artefacts and treasures. Others have less valuable assets and need cover which suits them.
A mutual provides its members with a greater degree of control over the cover offered. Cover can be customised to suit the needs of the members and does not have to follow conventional insurance market offerings.
The Mutual offers specialist cover for Masonic buildings, contents and liabilities, as well as cover for individual Lodge & Regalia cover
Cover can include:
- Property Damage and Theft – Buildings, contents, fine art, masonic regalia, stock, personal belongings
- Business Interruption – Loss of revenue and/or additional costs following an interruption caused by covered property damage or other specified events
- Employers’ Liability – Legal liability to employees for injury, death or illness
- Public and Products Liability – Legal liability to members of the public for injury, death or illness and damage to property
- Trustee and Management Liability – Personal legal liability of trustees, officers, directors, employees and volunteers for errors or omissions in the management and administration of affairs
- Professional Indemnity – Legal liability for negligent acts, errors, omissions or negligent breach of duty arising from the provision of professional services or advice, unintentional defamation and breach of confidentiality
- Fidelity – Loss of money or goods caused by the dishonesty of employees or volunteers
- Money – Theft of money, identity theft and fraudulent use of cards
- Equipment Breakdown – Repair or replacement of electrical or mechanical equipment which breaks down
- Goods in Transit – Goods whilst in transit by road, rail, post or sea in the UK and Eire
- Personal Accident – Death and injury cover for permanent employees (optional cover for volunteers)
- Loss of Licence – Loss of revenue or the depreciation of the financial interest in the premises following the withdrawal of an alcoholic beverages licence by something outside the Member’s direct control
In addition, insurance can be arranged for:
- Legal Expenses
- Contractors’ All Risks
- Pension Trustees’ Indemnity
- Engineering Inspection
The Masonic Mutual Limited is the only company in the UK to focus solely on providing cover to Masonic organisations & Freemasons.
For a quotation please contact us on 0203 327 3356 or alternatively complete our online form